Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dislike

Just a little list of the things that suck about traveling.
In no particular order...

1. Airport Security. 
Shoes off, jacket off, laptop out, arms up, patted down.

2. Lines
For security, for the bathroom, to get on the plane,
to get off the plane, for customs, you get the idea.

3. Airplane Food
Can you really even call some of that stuff food?

4. Airplane bathrooms
Flushing the toilet freaks me right out.
Just sayin...

5. Knee Pain.
Because my feet don't quite touch the ground 
when I'm sitting in my seat.
Hilarious, I know!

6. Ornery flight attendants 
Actually, I'd probably be ornery too if I was dealin 
with crazies night and day.

7. Leaving your house at 5:00 am
and after 3 flights and a bus ride finally
reaching your destination 28 hours later.

8. About 8 hours of sleep in
48 hours.

9. Hair
Sometimes when I travel I wish I was bald.
My hair hates humidity.

10. Exhaustion
After getting to the hotel everyone slept
for a good 5 hours or so.

BUT...on the plus side, Vina del Mar is beautiful!
It looks/feels a lot like San Diego (weather wise).
And I've been espeakin espanish all day!

More tomorrow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we are happy you are there, safe. sounds like quite a flight, but worth it i hope. we love reading all you are doing. have a great time. keep the up dates coming. ttyl. gf-

Kaylia Payne said...

Flying is the worst. I hear you about the hair thing! But now that's over, you have nothing left to do but have the best trip ever :)