Saturday, June 18, 2011

Lima, Peru

Was wonderful!
Here's a few examples why:




I went paragliding! 
I've ALWAYS wanted to do it.
When I was in Switzerland two summers ago I wanted to do it so badly
that I almost paid $300 for it.
But I'm happy to say that since Peru is so cheap it was only $50!
It was amazing. I feel like I use that adjective a lot, but honestly
how else to describe the feeling of jumping off a cliff and
flying over the ocean strapped into a harness?
Worth every penny!
P.S. These are not my shoes...they made me wear them! :)


We went to a museum of Peruvian artifacts one night,
and they had beeeeaaaauutiful gardens. I liked them way better than the museum itself.


Love Park!
How great is this?


Mosaic wall around Love Park

We were only here for about a day and a half, but I loved it.
I feel like I could go back for another few days, BUT...
We got to Cuzco today and so far it's amazing incredible!

By the way, we've had the most amazing food.
I'm thinking my next post will be all the pictures I've taken of every single thing I've eaten. :)

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

wow, peru looks amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey dano nice shoes i like them!!
-halle

Anonymous said...

WOW