Friday, June 24, 2011

A little luck

I'm on the last leg of my trip!
We're here in Trujillo, Peru until July 1st, when we head for home!
We're here doing a microfinance project 
and also working in an eyeglass clinic for field workers.
I'm really excited.

I apologize if there aren't many updates between
now and when I get home.
We only have a week to get all of our projects done
and I still have 4 papers to write. Oops...

BUT by some alignment of the planets
or whatever else brings luck to people,
when we checked in to this hotel I got my own room.
With a KING size bed.
Overlooking the pool.
For a week and a half.

Yay!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm glad Grandma told us about your blog! You're having such an amazing experience there! You're so lucky to experience all that! See you soon...

Anonymous said...

awsome! It's halle. glad to hear that
your ok!!Can't wat to have you home!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE, BLOG. thanks. gf-