Friday, June 3, 2011

Vina del Mar, Chile


Well, if I sounded a little bitter or annoyed in my last post,
I apologize. I was extreeeeeeemely tired. 
We're having a really good time though!
Today was apparently the coldest day of the year
(they got frost this morning)
and it ended up being about 68 degrees. Rough weather, right?

We visited a university and a fruit packing plant today.
The secret business nerd inside of me loved it;
I thought it was really interesting. Plus, we got to wear these awesome coats...
We're supposed to be visiting another part of the university on Monday
but apparently the students are on strike, so it's not safe.
They were going to take over the building we 
were in today, but the professors talked them into waiting till
we were done with our presentation.
Strange right?


Anyway, the rest of the night we just walked around
and ate delicious empanadas.
I could get used to this.


Oh, AND a nice man told me I had very good Spanish today.
He might have just been trying to be nice...but it made my day. :)

No comments: