Sunday, June 19, 2011

Welcome to Cuscotopia!

This place is the has the most culture 
of pretty much anywhere I've ever been!
We're here during one of their biggest festivals of the year
so everything is decorated, there are parades everyday,
fireworks, huge paper mache animals, and people dressed up in amazing costumes.

 Cathedral in the main square, La Plaza de Armas


Me holding a baby llama! It was super cute besides
the fact that it kept trying to eat my hair.


One of the hillsides surrounding Cusco.

Giant, disgusting spider.
Town hall

Tomorrow I get to wake up at 4:30 am to go to Machu Picchu!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, you love spiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have fun-

Micall Godderidge said...

I want a baby llama!!!! And I hate spiders! The food looks delicious ... We do love our food! And your paragliding shoes were hot! There are my comments for your latest posts!! Love you come home soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Its halle! Machu picchu sounds GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!