Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Some other thoughts/pictures from Peru


 This is one of my favorite pictures I've taken during my trip.
Funny thing is, I snapped it with my iPhone out the bus window.
I think it's a perfect representation of life in Cusco. 
All the old ladies dress like this; I loved it! :)


You can't really tell from the picture,
but this was the most pathetic looking animal I've ever seen!
It's wool was so stringy and he was filthy.
He's kinda cute in his own way though, don't you think?


 



In case you haven't noticed,
there are A LOT of llamas in Peru.

Also, I've found it's extremely hard to start a business
in a country where information is NOT available on the 
wonderful world wide web.
"Just Google it!" doesn't really apply here.

In case you're wondering what I'm talking about,
we're helping people here in Trujillo start small businesses
  through the SEED program at Utah State University.

3 more days till I'm home!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that her patio dress??? just kidding, i love all the pic, u have sent on your blog, thanks. sarah has moved out on us!!! to many tthings to get ready for her wedding. she has been easy to have here, now we get to have you here, fr a min., any way. c u on sat. be safe.

Heather J said...

Wow, looks like you are having quite an adventure! My sis-in-law is from Cusco and it sounds like an amazing place. I'm determined to get there some day. Great blog btw!