Friday, June 10, 2011

RIO DE JANEIRO

Okay people. If you haven't been to Rio de Janeiro
I highly suggest that you book your ticket now.
Seriously, right now. Just do it!
This place is AMAZING! 
I really don't know if I've seen a prettier place. 
I think this city and Switzerland/Austria hold the top spots in the
most beautiful places I've ever been.
For example:




These pictures don't even begin to do it justice.
There was so much to see it was too hard to get a good picture of it all!
Do yourself a favor and google Rio and enjoy 
all of the pictures.
I took these pictures from the top of a mountain they call Sugarloaf.
We rode a tram to the top and you could see for miles.
Amazing.
Tomorrow morning we're headed to the top of Corcovado to see 
the statue Rio is famous for, the Cristo Redentor. 
Crossing my fingers that it will be nice weather!

P.S. The internet in this hotel is ridiculously expensive
so more pictures might have to wait until Sunday or Monday when I get to Sao Paulo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lets go there next summer!!! r u having fun? how is the schooling, part of it. what have you done with that? we love to read all about what u r doing. enjoy e/min.