Tuesday, May 31, 2011

SOUTH AMERICA

To those of you who are new to to this little page, hello!
For the sake of my family (mostly my mother and grandmother)
and a few friends who want to know what I'm doing
while gallivanting across South America,
I'll spend the next 5 weeks writing about what I'm up to.

For those of you wondering what I'm talking about, 
I'll be spending the whole month of June in Chile, Brazil, and Peru 
with 28 other students and a few professors from the
Huntsman School of Business at USU. 
We will be visiting companies, sight-seeing, helping out at an eye-glass clinic, 
and working on a micro-finance project with the SEED program.
And I'll be getting 9 credits.
So, in other words, it's going to be great.

I leave for Santiago tomorrow at 5:00 a.m.



1 comment:

Kaylia Payne said...

That's so great!!! I can't wait to read about your adventures :)