Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Can't a girl dream?

Ahhh, school is killing me!
(I'm halfway done though!)
Luckily it's been raining almost everyday so there are no sunny distractions...
When I got home tonight I couldn't study a second longer, 
so I watched My Fair Lady with my best friend Sarah.
I had never seen it before and to be honest I lost interest at about 2 hours into it...
I was however, fascinated by the library in the movie.
So, naturally I spent the last hour of the movie looking up pictures of libraries.
(It's such a LONG movie!)

You know those girls who just want to get married?
Or just love babies and absolutely can't wait to have them?
Well, that isn't me.
Don't get me wrong, I want those things too. 
But I don't think about them all that often...
I just want a house.
With a library.
Any of these will do:




(All four photos via)

 (via)

(via)

(via)

Okay, okay...I'll stop now.
But just so you know, I will have one of these someday. :)

1 comment:

Kaylia Payne said...

They are amazing! It is absolutely my dream too :) At the moment we could only fit in a tiny bookcase, and so most of my books are on the floor...