Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lovely

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life."
- John Lennon

Two very classy ladies, in my opinion.
(via)

And the Queen, what a cute little lady!
(via)

(via)

“it is never something huge that changes everything but instead the tiniest of details, irrevocably tweaking the balance of the universe while you’re busy focusing on the big picture.”
- sarah dessen

 (via)

“i don’t know how long i can do this, he said. i think the universe has different plans for me & we sat there in silence & i thought to myself that this is the thing we all come to & this is the thing we all fight & if we are lucky enough to lose, our lives become beautiful with mystery again & i sat there silent because that is not something that can be said.”
-brian andreas

1 comment:

Kaylia Payne said...

what an uplifting post!!! The last quote is wonderful, it's so positive in such a different way to other quotes I have read. It's a nice change of perspective :)