Sunday, May 29, 2011

Random Pre-trip Stuff...

 I leave for South America in 3 days! 
So glad it's (almost) finally here. 
I had a major minor freakout session last night
right before leaving Logan to come home.
I couldn't find my passport. Anywhere.
After THREE hours of searching and re-searching
every inch of my luggage, car, and bedroom...
we found it stuck behind one of my desk drawers.
Halle-freakin-lujah.

Anyway, after that minor heart attack I had the pleasure
of driving 2 hours home in a BLIZZARD. (May 28th what?)
I swear I'm moving to Arizona. 

BUT, I got to see my friends for a few hours
which is always great and usually leads to sore abs from laughing so hard.

When we were saying goodbye, Micall says to me:

"K be safe and have fun! Don't get caught in a hurricane
or an earthquake or some other natural disaster,
cuz if Sarah and I have to hop on a plane and come
dig you out of the rubble, I'm gonna be pissed."

And that, is why I love my friends.

No comments: