Monday, April 19, 2010

Let the insanity begin.

First of all...I have some BIG news. I have the greatest trip planned this summer. I am beyond excited. I'm doing this:
but adding an extra day in London and then 3 in Spain! Ahhhhh I can't wait. My long time friend and neighbor, McKenna is coming with me. 
We leave July 22.
I'll have to write more about it later. But let it be enough to say that I'm working my poor little fingers to the bone until the day we leave...and maybe not buying ANYTHING either. Not even groceries. Haha this will be fun.

In other news, my best friend Heather is getting married Thursday. 
I'm so happy for her and can't wait to spend the day with all my girls. :) 
Then Friday, a bunch of my friends and I are going to  
Bryce Canyon for the weekend.

And in the midst of all these crazy events I have to write an essay for Business Law, take an Accounting test, and attempt to get ready for finals. 
Oh and did I mention its been 70 degrees outside making it VERY hard to concentrate? If I get everything done it will be a miracle.
Hope everyone has a lovely week. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting, my dear!!! A trip to Europe sounds incredible right around now! I agree...save up now because the extra $$ will be worth in the end :) So happy for you! You have to give me details about where you're visiting in your next letter! In the meantime, enjoy the beautiful weather here in the states :)