Friday, April 9, 2010

Hmmm...

Last night, I had a dream I was riding a motorcycle. I rode the motorcycle through some fields, a river, and over a highway to a neighborhood. Now, I've ridden motorcycles a few times in my life, but it's been a LONG time. One time in particular, resulted in the scars I still have on my arms and legs...But in this dream I was a great driver. :) When I got to this neighborhood I deserted the motorcycle and started walking to a house. This just happened to be Taylor Swift's house, and we were going to ice skating lessons together. A girl drove us to our lessons (I didn't know this girl) and there were two kids in the backseat who I went to Highschool with and probably haven't thought of since. When we got there the ice was really slushy, which made it hard to skate. Dreams are so weird...

No comments: