Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I believe

I believe...in optimism. I believe that a good attitude is a choice. But I also believe that sometimes it’s normal to hate the world for a minute. I believe that you have hard times so you can learn and grow and that you have good times to learn to love life. I believe you have to love yourself and be okay with who you are. I believe that everyone comes into your life for a reason, to help you learn something. I believe in real love, you should become your best self. But those days when you are your worst self, they should love you anyway. If they don’t, they don’t deserve you. I believe in pushing yourself. I DON’T believe we’re here to fail. I believe in being busy and productive. But I also believe in having “you” time and doing absolutely nothing just because you want to. I believe in wearing sweats, eating french fries and ice cream, and going shopping. But I also believe in self discipline. I believe that sunshine is happiness. But I also believe that there’s nothing like laying under the stars. I believe in singing as loud as you can to the radio by yourself in the car even though you probably look and sound ridiculous. I believe you can do anything if you're willing work hard enough. I believe that sometimes in life we will be disappointed, but if your hopes and dreams don't work out the way you wished, you can pick up the pieces and begin again. I believe that traveling is the best way to open your eyes to new things. I also believe it’s the best way to appreciate what you already have. I believe that best friends are lifesavers. I believe laughing so hard you can’t breathe is good for you. I believe in taking thousands and thousands of pictures to help you remember all the good and bad times you’ve had. I believe in enjoying the little moments, because they are what really matter.

No comments: