Saturday, August 13, 2011

What's On My Mind

I've been thinking a lot lately. 
What a profound statement, I know....
But really, I've had a lot on my mind. 
 I haven't blogged for awhile because there are actually a few (as in one or two) 
people who actually read this now. Before, I could post whatever I wanted and no one would ever read it because they didn't know this little corner of the universe existed.
It was a nice way to let it all out.

I haven't wanted to write anything because I guess it's a little weird
to have people know exactly how I feel. Sometimes I have a hard time
talking about things. 
But the more I've thought about it, I've come to decide that I don't care.
Why should we be scared to let people know how we feel?
It's easier for me to write about things then talk about them,
so blogging is a really good way for me to vent. You don't need to worry,
I'm not going to be spilling out deep, dark secrets or anything...
but sometimes I really just need a place to unload. So here I go...
And to quote all the Grey's Anatomy episodes I've been watching lately,
sometimes I don't feel all "bright and shiny". Sometimes I'm sad. 
Sometimes I have anxiety problems. And sometimes I'm not very optimistic.
That's life. 
But most of the time, I'm actually really happy. And I'm excited for this year. 
It's going to be a lot different from the rest, but I can't wait to see what it brings. 
So here's to a new school year, making new friends, and most of all, being perfectly honest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love to read your blog. and i agree with what you say. it is ok to tell it how it is. you are awsome. have a GREAT year. maybe we will see you on thur., for lunch. gf-