Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The New Apartment

About two weeks ago I moved into a new apartment.
Can I just tell you...I LOVE IT.
Seriously, it's great. It's good to be in a nice place and 
not some old worn out college apartment.
However, Sunday night I was sitting on the couch and I thought to myself,
this place just doesn't quite seem like home yet.
It needed some help, so I went to work.
I'm pretty proud of it, so here's some pictures.
(This is for you Micall! I expect to see your new apartment pictures SOON!)
Keep in mind that although this is not a gross college apartment,
I am still on a college budget.



 Living Room


 Kitchen

Oh, and I bought a fish!
His name is Juan Carlos.(It's kind of an inside joke. His name.)




My room!

I know this was probably photo-overload, but I just had to share!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's sooo dang cute. good for you. enjoy e/min. you have the knack for decorating. love ya-gf

Anonymous said...

a FISH!!!! Love it!