Thursday, March 10, 2011

SpRiNg BrEaK!

I spent a couple of lovely days in 
St.George last weekend 
and to be honest,
I almost didn't come home.

A couple of my friends,
my mom, and I went down
and stayed a few days in a friend's condo.
We sat out by the pool,
(and even got sunburned a little)
read, watched Gilmore Girls, went to a movie,
and ate frozen yogurt.


  Monday we drove to Vegas
and spent the day shopping
(the best kind of day in my opinion).
Then my Mom and I went and saw
The Lion King!
And it was fabulous.
Their costumes are amazing.
You should go see it.
Unfortunately they don't let you
take pictures so I only have this one.


This week is my only
break from school until
July because of my 
Summer Business Study Abroad program, 
(that starts the Monday after Spring semester ends)
so I'm enjoying doing absolutely nothing 
till Monday.

No comments: