Saturday, March 12, 2011

On planning

 
I believe we write our own stories. And each time we think we know the end - we don’t. Perhaps luck exists somewhere between the world of planning, the world of chance, and in peace that comes from knowing that you just can’t know it all. You know, life’s funny that way. Once you let go of the wheel, you might end up right where you belong.


I used to be an almost obsessive compulsive planner.
I always wrote down everything on my calendar
and had a specific "Plan" for myself.
But, after a few things in life went completely opposite to what I had planned,
I learned the important lesson of letting it go
It's not necessary to plan out every detail.
In fact, it's impossible.

Sometimes you just have to wing it.
And well, " you might end up right where you belong."

 

1 comment:

cole linnae said...

i needed this. really bad.
and thank you so much, for leaving me those sweet, sweet comments. it helps to know i'm not the only one out there that has been through this.