Sunday, September 19, 2010

Stress Folks.

So this week has been complete insanity. It seemed like everyday I had a "To-Do List" a million miles long. Don't you hate those weeks? For me they usually lead to anxiety attacks that my poor parents/roommates have to witness. Thank goodness they're understanding people! 

 (source)

But anyways, I've been thinking a lot lately about goals. I'm a goal-setting, list-making, calendar-writing kind of person. If I don't have organization and a clear list of things to do, I forget everything and nothing gets done. Some goals however, seem to always get pushed aside (like blogging more, or reading) no matter how much I try to plan them into my schedule. But I guess until I "find" more time, they'll just keep getting pushed aside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm struggling with this right now. A few weeks ago, I was drowning with everything I had to do. I'm slowly feeling up to speed, but certain things are still not getting done (like proper exercise). I'm in the process of cutting down on some of the unnecessary crap I've gotten myself into and I'm starting to focus on the things that I *really* want to do. It's still a work in progress though :o/ Good luck to you! Bu don't try to do too much of everything, otherwise you'll get burnt out.