Monday, March 8, 2010

Weekend

I guess I spoke too soon about the nice weather! Not even a few hours after I wrote about how great the sun was, it was dumping snow! That's Spring in Utah for you. I decided to take advantage of the new snow though, and went snowboarding with a friend of mine I haven't seen for a long time. It was fun to catch up and it was nice and sunny all day!

I also got my hair done by one of my best friends, went shopping with my mom, got to meet all my girls for some ice cream, saw another friend I haven't seen for 2 years, and built a fort with my little brother and sister :). It was such a good weekend, just what I needed to get through this week of midterms!


(Halle, Braden, Me. Halle just lost her 2 front teeth!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol! How cute is Halle?! Sounds like the Springtime in NJ. We have been enjoying some beautiful sunny weather, but I'm not getting too attached. It's just as likely to snow in the next couple of weeks as well :)

Good luck on your midterms!

Sam | ashore said...

weekends make me remember why i work so hard during the week (even if the weather wont cooperate!)