Friday, March 12, 2010

Free

Whew, it's been a long week. One of those weeks that I've been running around like a crazy person unable to concentrate on one thing for an extended amount of time. But it's FRIDAY, and more importantly the beginning of SPRING BREAK. Hallelujah for some time off! I wish I could say I was spending it on the beach in Cali, or jetting off on some cruise to the Caribbean...but I'm not. I'm going home for a few days, and then working the rest of the time. But it's all good because there are some BIG plans in the works and today I feel like this:


(photo from here)

Happy weekend!

P.S. I have a pen pal! More to come on this later. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Danielle! Hope you had a great weekend! I wish I had a "spring break" to look forward to ;o) Enjoy it while you still can!