Sunday, February 21, 2010

Like New

So I've been thinking about blogging again for awhile. I've started a lot of new things this year and thought why not? I've always been a journal writer and I already spend too much time on my computer, so why not make it somewhat productive? :) I am addicted to love reading other people's blogs...I tend to overanalyze (everything) and its funny to read about other people doing the same and going through the same things I am. Only I'm not the best at putting all the thoughts bouncing around in my head into words, so I like coming across a quote and realizing its exactly what I was thinking or feeling. So here's a little corner of the universe where I can write about my crazy little life, things I'm thinking, quotes that I love, and pictures that can show it better than I can say it.
(this picture was taken with my phone in my front yard after a little summer rain) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere...again! I find that blogging is a very positive "distraction", especially when you can interact with other awesome people, from all walks of life!