Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Proper Update

Okay, so I know I've been MIA lately.
Things have honestly been so crazy around here!

Two weekends ago, I took Cody 
(the cute boy mentioned in the last post)
home with me for the weekend!
We went to the Saturday morning session of General Conference
and then the Cheesecake Factory for my birthday!

(he's just a little taller than the rest of us :) )

Okay so it wasn't actually my birthday,
but we celebrated a little early since we were with the fam!

We spent the rest of Saturday and Sunday in Heber
enjoying the Fall leaves, listening to Conference and having fun.




Then in true birth-week fashion, the celebrations continued
Monday night with dinner at Texas Roadhouse
with the Grandparents!


Friday the 7th was my real birthday and after
Cody got off work we went and got sushi, went shopping,
and then got frozen yogurt.
It was a perfect day and 23 looks like its
gonna be a great year!

No comments: