Thursday, September 1, 2011

5 Reasons Why...

I am HAPPY:

1. I'm back here:

(via my Instagram)

I seriously love this place.

2. I only have 3 classes this semester.
(And 4 next semester)
There is light at the end of the tunnel people!! 

3. I was lucky enough to be picked as a Business Ambassador
this year! Which means I get to work with 12 amazing students
and meet all the extremely successful, very important business people
that come visit our school.
Can you say door to a future career?

4.Good things seem to keep happening. :)

5. My family is coming to visit tonight,
which means I get to hang out with this little girl:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, that pic would make anyone happy.!!!!! she is so cute. glad u get 2 c the family. c u 2morrow.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you Dano! I heard you are having a sleep over with Halley tonight! Your Mom told me at work! You are the best person ever so i am glad good things keep happening to you because you DESERVE it!