Thursday, April 7, 2011

What's on my mind

I'm exhausted. Mentally (6 page paper was due today), Emotionally (boys), Physically (haven't been able to sleep the past 2 nights).

Rejection hurts no matter where it comes from.

"Sometimes you gotta lose till you win." - Sugarland (don't like the band, like the song)

The snow is ruining my life. (okay that's dramatic I know, but that's how I feel right now)
Because of said snow, I'm wearing cowboy boots. Which I'm strongly opposed to when it comes to an everyday wardrobe, they make me feel like a hick. I prefer to save them for when I am actually riding my horse (which only happens a few times a year)...but it turns out they make pretty good rain/snow/slush boots. Ugh.


I have a date in about 1 minute that I'm really excited for.

“The bottom line is that we never fall for the people we’re supposed to.”
— Jodi Picoult (My Sister’s Keeper)

As soon as I'm done with school (1 year from now) I'm moving to the Equator.

"Sucede que me canso de ser hombre(mujer). - Pablo Neruda

On a lighter note, I applied to be a Business Ambassador and I got the position! I'm realllllllllyyy excited to have something that could open some doors career wise (Ambassadors help host the highly successful business men that come to campus).

54 days till I leave for South America!

Also, I know that this most likely doesn't make sense to anyone, but no one is home and I needed to vent. Okay I'm done now, thanks.

1 comment:

Tys-Price said...

Congratulations on becoming a Business Ambassador! That's great news!