Saturday, December 11, 2010

Good News!


So, a lot of good things have been happening lately! 
First of all, my classes this semester are OVER! 
Only 2 finals to go until I can relax and breathe easy again. 
That is, until school starts again in January...
But this semester has been great, 
definitely one of the best so far. 

Here's the good news:
I'm going HERE!

 (via)

 (via)

(via)

And for those of you who don't know,
these pictures are of
RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL
VINA DEL MAR, CHILE
and
MACCU PICCHU, PERU.
I'm doing a little Summer Study Abroad
with a group from my university.
We'll be doing 3 weeks of classes on campus
and 5 weeks of traveling. 
I'll be getting 9 credits for classes I would
normally have to take sitting in a desk.

Other good news, I got a scholarship
to help pay for this 
little adventure!

I'm so excited.

No comments: