Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mmhhmm


You fall in love and it doesn’t work out, and you think that it’ll never happen again, but it does. Believe me, it does. In the strangest of places.
 -Dawson's Creek


A hug can turn your day around, it’s like an emotional Heimlich. Someone puts their arms around you, and they give you a squeeze and all your fear and anxiety comes shooting out of your mouth, and you can breathe again.
-Pushing Daisies


So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I’m still trying to figure out how that could be.
-Stephen Chbosky (The Perks of Being a Wallflower) 


Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.
-Lao Tzu


 All quotes via Quote Book
All photos via We Heart It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great quotes! I especially appreciated the Dawson's Creek one! How I miss that show :)